It’s time for you to have your say in determining the best Tennessee has to offer. We again invite — and urge — you to help name the honorees of the 2018 Best of Tennessee Readers’ Choice Awards, which recognize winners from the three regions of the Volunteer State. And just for nominating your favorites, you’ll be entered in a drawing for entertaining Tennessee-themed prizes. Vote in as many or as few categories as you feel knowledgeable, but keep in mind that only ballots with 15 or more categories with at least one vote will be eligible for the prize drawing.
You can vote for up to three “Bests” in any given category. As an example, if you have a favorite state park in each region of the state — West, Middle and East — then you can vote for one in each. Be as specific as possible, and please include the towns where businesses or parks are located. Generic answers will not be counted. To celebrate the uniqueness of Tennessee, please exclude national franchises and chains (restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, etc.) from your responses.
Our annual “Best of Tennessee” is a fun way to interact with our readers and honor the wonderful aspects of our state.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Ballot must be postmarked no later than Friday, Aug. 10, 2018.
- To be eligible for the prize drawings, ballots must have a “Best of Tennessee” vote in at least 15 categories. You can cast votes in any or all of the regions.
- Drawing to be held by Friday, Aug. 17. Must be at least 18 years old to win. Grand-prize winners will be notified by mail.
- Best of Tennessee results will be published in the October edition of The Tennessee Magazine.
- Electric cooperative employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize giveaways.
Enter online for a chance to win $250
To encourage online balloting, we will randomly choose one entry from our online submissions to win $250.
How to enter via mail
Complete the contact information form that appeared in The Tennessee Magazine, cast your votes on the ballot and mail both to the address on the form.
Winners will be chosen randomly from a drawing of all entries received. Three grand-prize packages will be awarded (one each from West, Middle and East Tennessee). Remember, you must vote in at least 15 categories to be eligible for the prize drawing.
Winners will receive a $200 gift certificate courtesy of Tennessee State Parks to be applied toward a stay at a park cabin or inn. There are 21 Tennessee State Parks with cabins and four with inns. Visit www.tnstateparks.com for a complete list.
The Tennessee Magazine will award $250 to each winner to spend while you’re enjoying your state park visit.