- This event has passed.
Covington-Tipton County Heritage Festival
Thu., September 20, 6:00 pm-Sat., September 22, 4:00 pm
Thursday, Sept 20th 6pm: Festival Kick-Off
2nd Annual Farm to Table Dinner and Scholarship Auction on Court Square featuring music by the highly acclaimed bluegrass band, No Time Flatt
$40 per person
* Bronze- $125, includes two tickets and recognition in event program
* Silver- $225, includes four tickets, recognition in event program and logo or name on event banners displayed the day of the event
* Gold- $325, includes eight VIP tickets, recognition in all Festival programs, logo or name on main Festival banners displayed throughout the three day festival
* Premier- $750, one exclusive sponsorship includes all of Gold level plus- Recognition as Music Sponsor for event, Company banner displayed at event and serving as the official “ringer of the dinner bell” to kickoff the festival.
Friday, Sept 21st: Two Big Events for a Fun Filled Day
10am & 2pm- Tour of Historic Tipton Co Churches—
* Departs from Chamber of Commerce office, 3 hours in length, Narrated at each tour stop with air-conditioned bus transportation between stops-
* limited to 40 people per tour session-
* includes refreshments and souvenir tour booklet filled with photos and information on the beautiful historical churches you’ll visit
* Tickets- $25 per person
* Sponsorship opportunities:
Trolley Stop Sponsor- $100, Company banner displayed at entrance of one tour stop and logo/name in souvenir Tour booklet (only 5 Sponsor spots available)
6:30pm- Shoot Tipton County Photographic Art Soirée —
* Photography Contest Art Exhibit and Awards Gala
* Location: To be announced
* Admission to Gala and Awards- FREE
(To enter the Shoot Tipton Co Photography Contest- $10 per 1-4 entries- see Chamber website for contest details or email [email protected])
Saturday, September 22nd: West TN’s Best!
Heritage Festival Arts & Craft Fair
* Juried event of more than 140 selected retail merchants with hand-crafted or market trend products, art, clothing, home decor and more that you will love
* Two Food Truck Parks on both North Main and South Main
* New this year- Action Alley- one whole block of awesome local non-profits with fundraising booths for their causes (East Pleasant Ave- an area of the Square never-before used for the festival- #HereWeGrow)
* Kids Inflatable Park on the Square
* Storytelling in The Ruffin Theatre
* Live Music throughout the day
* Historical Event Re-enactments
* Farmers Market Sales and Activities
* Plenty of free parking with shuttles to/from the Square on the hill
* Day kicks-off with our traditional Kids’ Roll & Stroll Parade- this year’s theme is “Team Spirit” Parade since it’s TN vs Florida game day.
* OH! And did we mention, the BIG game will be on the BIG screen inside the Court Square Park!!