- This event has passed.
Fall Married Couples Romance Weekend
Fri., November 18, 5:00 pm-Sun., November 20, 11:00 am
Experience romance, renewal and refreshment to build a stronger God-focused relationship.
Couples in all seasons of marriage — from the heights of love to the depths of struggle – can spend an intentional, intimate weekend focusing on each other without interruptions or to-do lists! The weekend provides relaxing couple time, valuable speaker sessions, relationship-building activities, and five delicious meals including a romantic Saturday night dinner.
Enjoy upscale, private accommodations at The Lodge at Deer Run or at one of our other amazing facilities. All are nestled within our 150 wooded acres of beautiful rolling hills near historic downtown Franklin, Tennessee.
To create an intimate setting that helps you focus on your relationship, these weekend retreats are limited to 15 couples.
YOUR WEEKEND PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private luxury accommodations.
- An open heart and mind to where God leads you this weekend
- Notebook (if you are a note-taker)
- Feel free to bring your Bible.
- Casual clothing for sessions and free time
- Loose-fitting pants and sturdy shoes or hiking boots are recommended for the couple relationship-building activities. Do not wear open-toe or open-heel shoes, sandals or flip flops.
- Saturday night romantic dinner — dress up or dress casual, whichever is most comfortable for you
- Warm clothing (depending on weather) for outdoor activities: jacket, gloves, scarf, hat/beanie, long johns
- Opportunity to add Guided Recreation activities such as Zip-lining, axe throwing, couples massage sessions and more!
Visit DeerRun.camp for details or call (615) 794-2918 if you have questions.