**HOW IT WORKS**
– Registration starts Oct. 26 (for Young Sportsman to be able to participate) and will end Jan. 3 (last day of deer season). You can enter your name at anytime
– You pay a one time entry fee of $10 to get your name on the list.
– Bring your buck by the store and show it off (who doesn’t like to brag a little) so the points on the rack can be counted. (You will be able to enter multiple deer to update your point count throughout the season).
– The winner will be the individual whose deer has the largest rack (the one with the most points) at the end of the season!
-Winners will be announced Jan. 9 noon for a special lunch.
– You MUST have a valid Tennessee hunting license to participate.
– You may be asked to show ID to validate your name as an entrant.
– Deer must be shown at the store during business hours.
– You must conform to any and all TWRA rules and regulations regarding hunting and the deer hunting season. Hillis’ Highway 30 Market does not condone or encourage any illegal hunting or hunting methods.
-First place is a “Biggest Buck Challenge” championship belt and free lunch on Jan. 9.
-Second place will receive a plaque and free lunch on Jan 9.
-Third place will revive a $10 gift certificate to the store and free lunch on Jan 9.
This event is designed to be a fun and safe hunting experience for the community, so the most important thing is to be safe snd have some fun!
(Hillis’ Highway 30 Market is not an official TWRA check in station)