Be sure to let your voice be heard in the 2020 Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation board of directors election. Members should have received their ballots in the mail by mid-July. Below are the directions for voting and a sample ballot. See page 24 for more information about the candidates.
HOW MANY CANDIDATES CAN I VOTE FOR?
- Members can vote for one candidate per position, regardless of the district.
- A member can vote for a total of three people: one for each position.
- A member can submit only one ballot regardless of the number of ballots they receive.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY VOTE?
- Mark your ballot, place it in the return envelope and seal.
- Sign the postage-paid envelope. (Ballots in unsigned envelopes will not be counted.)
- Mail the ballot — no postage necessary.
Ballots must be received via mail by Tuesday, Aug. 11,2020