- This event has passed.
10th Annual Mother-Daughter Getaway Weekend
Fri., September 16, 4:00 pm-Sun., September 18, 4:00 pm
As moms, we tend to be rushed to stay on task. It’s easy for time to pass us by without having spent quality time with our daughter. This special weekend getaway helps you purposely have mother-daughter time together and connect on a deeper level.
Deer Run’s private 150-acre scenic property just south of Franklin, TN is the perfect setting for your mother-daughter weekend retreat with first-class accommodations and numerous recreation options.
Everything is planned for you so you can fully focus on your mother-daughter relationship without the usual distractions of everyday life … play, learn and laugh while you enjoy focused time with each other.
As the sun goes down, you will experience fun and laughter at the mother-daughter glow night dance party, then get a thrill out of the nighttime wagon rides, stargazing, and campfire with s’mores. And what girl doesn’t like pajama parties?! Wear your favorite matching mother-daughter PJs for a movie night together! Plan on getting cozy with your blankets and pillows (and stuffed animals!), but first stop by the Camp Store to pick up popcorn, movie snacks and beverages.
Moms, don’t miss this opportunity to slow the pace, recapture a bit of the magic of childhood and engage the heart and passions of your daughter. She will see you in a new light, love capturing your attention, and feel deeply loved. This memory-making mother-daughter event is a weekend you will talk about for a long time!
This event is popular for moms with daughters ages 5-14. However, daughters of all ages (and grandmothers!) will have a fabulous time! Aunts, foster moms, or mentors are encouraged to attend with girls whose mom is unable to attend or with girls who do not have a mom.
- Girl fun: glow night dance party, PJ party & movie night, mother-daughter selfie scavenger hunt, crafts, restorative yoga sessions, mother-daughter prayer hike, wagon rides, stargazing, campfire & s’mores
- Included Recreation*: lake activities (swimming, water slide, zip line, aqua park, canoeing, Corcl boats, bank fishing), archery & BBs shooting range, climbing tower, carpet ball, gaga ball, hiking, human foosball, volleyball, wiffle ball.
- Conversation Starters: We provide a mother-daughter guide for you to spend personal devotion time together and engage in fun and meaningful conversation.
- 2 Nights Lodging: Your mother-daughter package price is based on your lodging choice (see below). Once a facility is completely booked, it will no longer be available as an option during online registration. You may choose to be added to a waiting list for a specific lodging facility during registration or call (615) 235-5688 to add your name to a waiting list.
- Deer Run shirt: Provided for each mother-daughter attendee
- 5 Delicious Meals: Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast … Let us serve you!*Lake swimming, zip line, aqua park, and water slide will be open if weather permits.:
Visit DeerRun.camp for details or call (615) 794-2918 if you have questions.