2022 Whole Hog Family Festival
Sat., October 8, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
On Saturday, Oct. 8, the 16th Annual John Maher Builders’ Whole Hog Festival will return to the beautiful grounds of Oaklawn Mansion in Spring Hill, TN, promising a full day of food, entertainment and fun for the whole family, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event will be $5 per person with children 10 and under free. Whole Hog Festival is a community fundraiser for The Well Outreach, a Spring Hill nonprofit food bank that provides food assistance for schoolchildren and families in Spring Hill and surrounding communities. The Whole Hog Festival is a rain or shine event, and it will take place at the Oaklawn Mansion at 3331 Denning Lane in Spring Hill.
- Food– 20 food vendors will be on hand, with many serving various kinds of pork-based products, including barbecue, ribs, brisket, sausage on a stick, gourmet bacon, country ham, hot dogs and pork rinds.
- Music– Eight bands will be performing throughout the day on the main stage.
- Arts and Crafts– Local artisans will have gifts, jewelry, holiday accessories and home décor for sale.
- Kids Zone– For children of all ages, there will be attractions including a petting zoo, photo opportunities, games, balloon artists and more.
- Whole Hog Extras – Who doesn’t love a hog-calling contest? There will also be a “guess the weight of the hog” contest and a dunking booth.