Holiday Wonders at the Garden
Fri., November 24, 5:00 pm-Sat., December 30, 8:30 pm
Holiday Wonders at the Garden is the Memphis Botanic Garden’s seasonal light exhibit. This year, the event runs from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (with last entry at 7:30 p.m.) on Nov. 24-25, Dec. 1-3, 7-10, 14-23, and 26-30.
“Holiday Wonders at the Garden has become an annual tradition for so many families in the Mid-South, and we hope to deliver holiday cheer to even more members of the community this year,” said Gina Harris, Director of Education and Events. “In 2023, we are upping the interactivity and enhancing other elements of this beloved event to come back brighter and more colorful than ever before!”
The 24-night run includes everyone’s favorite nights, including the dog-friendly Paw-liday Wonders evenings and Santa Sundays with the big guy himself, plus an adults-only 21+ date night, and more:
● Opening Night with Santa – November 24: Kick off your holiday season at the opening night of Holiday Wonders at the Garden! Santa will be offering season’s greetings from his sleigh in Northern Lights.
● Paw-liday Wonders – December 1 & 28: May your holidays be furry and bright! Explore Holiday Wonders at the Garden with your favorite fur baby during one of their special pet-friendly nights.
● Santa Sundays – December 3, 10, & 17: Santa will be offering season’s greetings from his sleigh in Northern Lights, an area with a magical glow and festive cheer. Stop by and make sure you’re on the nice list!
● Snow Queens – December 7 & 18: Wear your best tiara or crown and come twirl under the Magic Snowfall while meeting Elsa and Anna!
● Holi-Date Night (Adults Only – 21+) – December 14: Enjoy all the wonder and merriment of this magical season with your special someone! You can learn about mistletoe, sip specialty cocktails and more during this special adults-only evening. 21+ only.
● Ugly Sweater Night – December 15: December 15 is National Ugly Sweater Day! Wear your ugliest holiday sweater for this fun & festive Friday night.
● Jingle Jammies – December 21: Join them in your best jammies for a fun and festive evening among the lights. Plus they’ll have an extra special holiday storytime at 6 and 7 p.m.
Weeknight pricing (Mondays-Thursdays), if purchased in advance, is $12 for MBG Members (limit six per membership) and $15 for non-members. All same-day weeknight tickets are $17. Weekend pricing (Fridays-Sundays), if purchased in advance, is $15 for MBG Members and $17 for non-members. All same-day weekend tickets are $20. Limit of six discounted tickets per membership. Children under two are free. Tickets are on sale now.
Please visit membg.org/wonders for more information. All proceeds directly support the Memphis Botanic Garden.