Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe
By September 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 4-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 green onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- Juice of 1 lemon 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken in a baking dish large enough for a single layer. In a medium bowl, whisk together the stock, vinegar, onions, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Reserve 1⁄4 cup of the mixture, and pour the remaining over the chicken. Cover and marinate at room temperature 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high and oil the grate. Grill 12-15 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Use the reserved marinade to baste the chicken as it cooks. Let rest 5 minutes before serving warm.