Cranberry Nut Fudge Recipe
By December 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 24 pieces
- 12 1-ounce pieces white chocolate
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almonds coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, making sure the foil extends over the sides of the pan by 2 inches. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate and milk in a glass bowl and microwave on medium power for 3 minutes or until the chocolate is almost melted. Stir until the mixture is smooth, and add the almonds and cranberries. Blend well. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan using the foil edges as handles. Cut into squares and serve immediately or store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.