By February 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound kale fresh, washed and dried on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 2 jellyroll pans and set aside. Tear or cut the kale into large pieces and divide evenly on the prepared pans. Toss each pan of kale with half of the olive oil and arrange in a single layer. Sprinkle each pan evenly with the salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes or until the leaves are crisp. Serve immediately.