Mixed Berry and Citrus Sparkling Tea Recipe
By June 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 cups water
- 4 regular tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- 1 cup lemon or orange juice
- 2 cups chilled club soda, lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- Place the water and tea bags in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and allow to steep for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the berries and juice in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and transfer to a serving pitcher.
- Squeeze and discard tea bags and add the tea to the serving pitcher. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, stir in the club soda and pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Note: For a sweeter tea, add 1/4 cup of agave nectar to the mixture before refrigerating.