Chocolate Coffee Banana Split Recipe
By March 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1 banana peeled and cut in half lengthwise and crosswise
- 1/2 cup coffee ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 4 teaspoons chocolate-covered espresso beans chopped
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Place the whipping cream and espresso granules in a mixing bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Place half of the bananas in a serving bowl and top with half of the coffee ice cream and chocolate ice cream. Repeat with remaining bananas and ice cream in another serving bowl. Drizzle each with half of the chocolate syrup and sprinkle with half of the walnuts and chopped espresso beans. Top with half of the whipped cream and a cherry and serve immediately.