Herb Crunch Chicken Recipe
By September 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 5-6 servings
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 2 1/2 cups dry herb stuffing mix crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper. Place the chicken in a large zip-top bag, and add the sour cream mixture. Seal and massage with your hands to make sure each piece is coated. Lay flat and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Lightly grease a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing mix and parsley. Dip each chicken piece in the stuffing mix and place in the prepared baking dish, making sure that pieces do not touch. Drizzle with the butter and bake 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving warm.