Hot-Cold Potato Salad Recipe
By July 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 large Yukon Gold potatoes cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer 17 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peppers, onions, garlic, mayonnaise, oil, cheese, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and gently toss to evenly coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.