Coal accounts for more than 50% of electricity for electric co-ops nationwide; imagine your electric bill without coal as an energy source.
Visit www.ACTION.coop, and in less than 1 minute you can tell the EPA that you support an all-of-the-above energy strategy. It takes 1 minute to make a difference.
EPA’s “All-But-One” Regulations
- New EPA regulations would limit your energy to come from all but one of the smart energy sources on which we rely — coal.
- Coal accounts for more than 50 percent of all energy generated for electric cooperatives nationwide.
- Abandoning that source of energy means higher bills for all cooperative members.
The Electric Co-op All-of-the-Above Energy Strategy
- An “all-of-the-above” strategy means using all smart energy sources, including:
- Natural gas
- Energy Efficiency
- We need all of these to continue powering the American way of life.