No-Fail Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge Recipe
By December 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 24 servings
- 8 1-ounce squares semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, making sure the foil extends over the sides of the pan by 2 inches. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate and milk in a glass bowl and microwave on high power for 2 minutes or until the chocolate is almost melted. Stir until melted; blend in the extract. Spread evenly into the prepared pan and immediately drop teaspoons of the peanut butter over the top. Spread lightly and use a knife to cut through the fudge to create a marbling effect.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Lift the fudge out of the pan using the foil edges as handles. Cut into squares and serve immediately or store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.