Quick Caramel Fondue Recipe
By October 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 14-ounce package caramels unwrapped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons rum optional
- fruit, vanilla wafers or pound cake cubes
- Place the caramels and cream in the top of a double boiler that is over hot but not boiling water. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the rum, if desired.
- Transfer immediately to a dessert fondue pot over a candle flame. Serve with fruit, vanilla wafers or cubes of pound cake.