Refrigerator Strawberry Cordial Jam Recipe
By May 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 cups
- 6 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons crème de cassis or 2 tablespoons blackberry syrup and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the strawberries, sugar, crème de cassis and lemon juice, water, cinnamon and cardamom. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer 65 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely and spoon into a covered container. Chill 8 hours before using.
- Note: This jam will keep in the refrigerator up to one month.