Wonton Crackers Recipe
By November 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 40 crackers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 20 wonton wrappers or eggroll wrappers
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon choped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Brush some of the melted butter on two baking sheets and set aside.
- Place the wonton or eggroll wrappers close together on the baking sheets. Brush the tops with the remaining melted butter. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cheese, chives and parsley. Sprinkle evenly over the wontons. Lightly press into the wrappers with your fingers. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately transfer to a cooling rack and serve at room temperature.
- Note: Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.