Absurd Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
By January 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices bread
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the Cheddar, mozzarella, garlic powder and onion salt and beat on low speed until blended. Spread 4 slices of bread evenly with the cheese mixture and top with the remaining slices.
- Spread the butter on the outsides of the sandwiches and add to a skillet placed over medium heat. Toast 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve warm.