Chicken Salad Cups Recipe
By May 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 20 slices white bread
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped seedless green grapes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut each bread slice with a 3-inch round cutter and brush both sides with the melted butter. Press into ungreased mini muffin cups and bake 12-13 minutes or until golden-brown and crisp. Cool 3 minutes before removing from the pan. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, pecans, grapes, half of the chives, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper. Spoon evenly into the cooled bread cups and garnish with the remaining chives.
- Note: These can be completely made and refrigerated up to 2 hours before serving.