Easy Brownie Bites Recipe
By May 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 32 pieces
- 1 20-ounce package chocolate brownie mix
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease miniature muffin pans and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions and let stand in the mixing bowl for 5 minutes to thicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each muffin cup and bake 12 minutes. Remove from the pans and cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine the chocolate chips and cream. Microwave on high 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Spread the frosting over the tops of each brownie bite, ending with a decorative swirl.