Chopped Fresh Spinach and Chicken Salad Recipe
By June 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 7.5-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts packed in oil
- 5 cups tightly packed chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups chopped smoked or roasted chicken
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Drain the artichokes and set aside 2 tablespoons of the oil. Chop the artichokes and add to a bowl with the spinach, chicken and mint. Toss well.
- Whisk together the reserved oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over the spinach mixture and toss to evenly coat before serving.