Cucumber-Radish Sandwiches Recipe
By May 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 large cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 slices white bread crusts removed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 4 radishes trimmed and thinly sliced
- fresh parsley sprigs or watercress for garnish
- Place the cucumber slices in a shallow glass dish and sprinkle with the vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
- When ready to assemble, drain the cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the trimmed bread slices into 4 pieces or use decorative cutters to form shapes. Spread the butter on the bread slices. Layer the cucumber and radish slices on top and garnish with the parsley.