Everything rolls Recipe
By March 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 9 Servings
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked ham chopped
- 1/4 cup basil chopped, fresh
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- 1/4 cup dried tomatoes chopped, not oil-packed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup of the milk, oil, spinach, ham, basil, olives and tomatoes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and add the milk mixture. Stir with a fork until moistened. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and gently knead until the dough holds together. Pat into a square and cut into nine rolls.
- Place the rolls an inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops with the remaining milk. Sprinkle evenly with the cheese and nuts. Bake 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving warm.