Garlic French Fries Recipe
By January 1, 2017Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Russet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the potatoes and oil in a large zip-top bag and massage to coat the strips completely. Set aside while the oven preheats.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a jellyroll pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle evenly with the salt. Bake for 25 minutes, turning after 18 minutes.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over low heat and add the butter and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and add the potatoes and parsley, tossing to evenly coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve warm.