Salisbury Steak and Gravy Recipe
By January 1, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 14 low-salt saltines crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 12-ounce jar low-fat beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, crackers, onion and parsley. Add the beef and mix well. Shape into 4 equal patties. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the gravy, ketchup and pepper. Pour over the patties. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes and let rest 5 minutes before serving.