Green Chicken Curry Recipe
By August 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 pounds chicken strips cut in half crosswise
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 1/2 cups green peas fresh or frozen
- 2 cups edamame or baby lima beans shelled
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Place the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green onions and cook 1 minute. Stir in the curry paste and chicken. Cook 3 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut milk and stock and bring to a boil. Stir in the peas and edamame or baby limas and cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm over rice with a garnish of cilantro and a sprinkling of lime juice.