Roasted Cauliflower and Rosemary Soup Recipe
By May 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 recipe roasted cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking using the recipe for Roasted Cauliflower, place the oil in a medium stockpot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the Roasted Cauliflower from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Add the garlic to the stockpot and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the stock, salt and pepper. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered for 3 minutes. With an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth. Stir in the rosemary and cook an additional 3 minutes. Serve warm.