Roasted Summer Squash Recipe
By October 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 3 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a jellyroll pan. Place the squash in a single layer on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with the oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over the squash. Roast 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.