Roasted Summer Vegetables Recipe
By June 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pound zucchini diced
- 1 pound yellow squash diced
- 1 sweet onion peeled and diced
- 1 orange or red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a jellyroll pan and scatter the zucchini, squash, onions and bell peppers in a single layer. Drizzle evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, then stir and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown and crisp.
- Use immediately or cool to room temperature. Label and date a heavy-duty zip-top freezer bag, then transfer vegetables to the bag. Place in the freezer and use within 6 weeks. Thaw in the refrigerator and add to pasta, rice, soups or stews.