Roasted Zucchini Pizza Recipe
By May 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 zucchini cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt or seasoned salt
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup Gruyere shredded
- 2 tablespoons basil thinly sliced, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. On a baking sheet, toss the zucchini slices with the garlic, oil, oregano, red pepper and salt. Place in a single layer and roast 6 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Prepare the crusts as instructed above. When ready to top, spread the ricotta evenly on the four crusts, then sprinkle evenly with the Gruyere and zucchini. Cook as directed above and add the basil during the last minute of cooking. Serve warm.