Spinach Salad Pizza Recipe
By May 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic or onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 pizza crust
- 8 ounces mozzarella thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the spinach, tomatoes, oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Prepare the crusts as instructed above. When ready to top, divide the mozzarella slices evenly among the crusts. Cook as directed above. Remove from the grill and immediately top evenly with the spinach mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve warm.