White Chocolate Pecan Monster Cookies Recipe
By November 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 8-9 large cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 cup old-fashioned oats not instant
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar for 3 minutes. Add the eggs and extract, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Fold into the butter mixture, then increase mixer speed to blend well. Fold in the oats, pecans, coconut, chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop large, 3-inch mounds of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.