Herb Garden Cheese Recipe
By June 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 cups
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add the milk, garlic, parsley, chives, basil, thyme and pepper. Blend on low speed until well mixed and smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before using. To freeze, refrigerate as directed. After the mixture is cold, divide and shape into two logs. Wrap in plastic and place in a heavy-duty zip-top freezer bag. Freeze up to 6 weeks.