Peach-Infused Tea Recipe
By June 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 7 cups water
- 8 regular peach-flavored tea bags
- 2/3 cup agave nectar or sugar substitute
- 2 cups fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- Place the water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add tea bags and allow to steep for 6 minutes. Remove and squeeze tea bags, then discard. Add agave nectar or sugar substitute to the steeped tea and stir well to combine.
- Place the fresh peaches in a pitcher and add the tea. Cover and refrigerate. Serve cold over ice.
- Sugar substitute: While the tea steeps, place 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer and immediately remove from heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar and add to the tea.